Welcome to Jessica's Hope. This blog is designed to keep friends and family up to date on Jessica's journey with cancer. In all of this we have to always remember, just as Jessica is doing, that Christ is our ultimate hope. He is the sole reason that we live. To Him belong all glory and honor.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Exciting things are happening

The last couple weeks have seen some exciting things happen for Jessica. First, the nurses on her floor gave her a surprise Baby shower. It was so neat to see them come together to bless Jessica this way.
A very big event that has taken place is that Jessica now has a portable ventilator and has been able to go outside of her room. She has even been able to go outside and enjoy some of the beautiful weather that God has blessed us with lately.
Thank you all for praying so much. God is working in amazing ways, and we are only getting to see a glimpse of what He is accomplishing. Please continue to pray for her healing, renewed strength and, encouragement.

4 comments:

  1. Clint & Jessica,
    I've been praying for you since I heard. I just found your blog, and I am so thankful to read how God is working in and through you. Be assured of our continued prayers.
    Grace and peace multiplied,
    michelle l. grover (formerly: gons)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So encouraging! What a blessing to have the portable ventilator now!
    I don't know Jessica, but I believe my husband Daniel and I worked at the Wilds with Clint (if he is the same Clint Council we knew back in 1999)!
    Just wanted to say that we are praying earnestly for you all, and I check this blog for updates every day.
    My heart is so touched that the nurses did a baby shower. How far along is the baby? Praying!!
    Thank you for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica! so wonderful to see you and your mom last Saturday! I was really glad Jessie and Jake got to meet you face to face! We love you and are praying for you, Clint, Aiden and baby girl! Please let us know if you need anything at all.
    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete